dimanche 14 septembre 2014

Helsinki, Finland

I currently am planing my trip to Australia, 6 to 8 months between Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, among others. Meanwhile, I love to look at my pictures of my last travels. Here are the one about Helsinki. I went to Helsinki during a cruise to Stockholm, Tallin, St petersburg and Helsinki. 


 Pretty traditional foods and stuffs at the market in the main place of Helsinki.




 The Helsinki cathedral, also know as the Helsingin tuomiokirkkoSuurkirkk, is such a beauty. It's an evangelical lutheran cathedral, looks so sober and pure. Everything's white without artifices. My favorite in the city. 
We went back to the market where we ate those feasts for not even 7€ (which was "expensive" for us after the russian and estonian meals we had for not only 3€ ahah). This is a salmon soup, with potatos, leek and dill called "Lohikeitto". As well as a bowl of fried fish called Vendace with the traditional finish sauce.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire