vendredi 5 septembre 2014

Saint Petersburg, Russia

I was looking at the pictures on my laptop when I found the folder about my cruise from Stockholm to Tallin, St Petersburg and Helsinki. I did it in April 2014, with The St Peter. Line. It was one of my biggest dream to go in Russia, and being in Sweden was a good oportunity as I was closer to the country. I did the cruise with 2 of my friends, and it cost us around 200€ in total. 

In St petersburg, e first stopped at St Isaac cathedral, a lovely typical Russian cathedral, unfortunatly it was closed. We kept going on the main street of the city, where you can find a lot of international brands, as well as typical Russian fur store, and touristic, souvenirs ones. 



Everyone knows Anastasia here, right ? We went to her palace, oh my lord, it is so amazing, and big and unreal! The following picture is the entrance of the Hermitage Museum and the second one is the museum itself. This is one of the world's biggest museum, it will take at least two day to visit everything, as we did not have the time, we only went in the yard. There are a lot of different prices to enter the museum, to enter the whole musuem it cost 500 roubles, a lot of reduced prices as well, and free entrance for students. 



 After the Hermitage, I really really wanted to go to the Church of our savior on spilled blood, AKA the Icrecream Church. If I remember well, the entrance costs something around 6€. I was so astonish inside the church, it's something crazy, really Russian I guess, big and without limits.  




Finally, we stopped in a lovely restaurant near the icecream church, and we wanna absolutly try typical russian foods. Here we are, first course : three shots of vodka w/bread and I-don't-know-what-but-delicious; main course: borch soup which is composed of beetroot, beef and cream (kinda). And finally a Kissel. All this food for not even 5€ ! I told you, Heaven! 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire